Monday, March 17, 2008

Easy Being Green - Benton Lane Pinot Gris

Glass in hand I watched the news headlines. "Obama's ex-pastor hates america... Barack Obama is half black and may be muslim... Bla Bla, bogie bogie!!... to sum it all up he is different. Which even has half looped as I was from my wine I realized. So I thought it interesting that on the day we celebrate the original hated immigrant, (Happy St. Patrick's Day) Barack Obama had to announce he would be giving a big speech on race in America tomorrow.

Throughly enjoying my wine now, I can't wait to hear what Obama will have to say. It's sad that what little steps we make in this country. It's even more sad that when we do make progress we forgot what brought us here and why it was important. Instead we settle for drinking beer. It's all clear to me as I enjoy one more sip of Benton Lane Pinot Gris... more people should enjoy wine.

No comments: