Sunday, January 13, 2013

Straight At It - We Get After Living

in my opinion the only way to live life is knowing how to slide down hill.  for me it is straight forward, i don't understand why people like to do it sideways.  I ski, some snowboard, it doesn't matter as long as you know how to get down the mountain.

...understanding how to get to the top is a different matter.  most of us start with getting a lift.  when  a helicopter drops you off it is easy to feel like a champion.  i know that's how i felt the first time i got off the highest chair at my home mountain, like a champ.

give me the steepest path in life, push me to find balance, dare my to go straight. i'm not afraid of going down, descending, being present to all that is scarey in life.  living aint easy, neither is life, it's all ups and downs.  gotta find balance, it's the only way to feel a sense of control but no matter what it's all about finding the flow.  people do it in all different ways, i'm just try to do it straight forward.  what can i say, i'm a ski bum

No comments: