Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dom Perrion Gift Box - Expense it


The best way to say thanks at years end is with a bottle of Champagne. So why not thank those you know with a Dom Perrion Gift box. Take it from me, I know the power of the gift.

When you're self-employed, it's a ride of boom and bust. The better you get at your craft the smoother the sailing. For my part as a writer the sailing is well,... let's just say I write my own blog. Take that as you will, the point is it's Christmas time, the season of giving. The gifts you give have meaning, if not power.

As I'm reading my list of gifts:
Mom
Dad
Sister
Brother
Uncle
Grandma
Cousin
Special Lady Friend
Niece
Friends
Co-workers
Bla
Bla bla bla bla

I suddenly realized my expenses have shot way up. Every penny I thought was spare has just been spent. So knowing it's almost time to make my New Year's wine order, naturally I'm thinking about what I should be drinking for the new year. Taking into acount the storms on next year's horizon, (not to mention the bills I know have to get paid) I realized it's great to celebrate, however as a business I need to keep my cost down. Perhaps the gift to myself should be a bit more conservative. I'm just a bill. So why not order a Dom Perrion Gift box, it's a reasonable exspense.

No comments: