Thursday, September 25, 2008

Perhaps McCain Needs to Relax with a Glass


Sounds to me that someone hasn't done his homework thinks he found an excuse to skip the Friday test. Granted, with all the uncertainty in the world I wouldn't want to debate an intelligent person like Obama either. Than again, I'm not running for President so I have the luxury to pick and choose what I do and don't want to do. But as a candidate for the highest position in the land, it is the duty of that person to speak to the people and debate their opponent. In times like these, before we vote, we need to know how these people act and think.

McCain, if you are nervous, I suggest a glass of Cloudline Willamette Valley Pinot Noir 2007. The soothing blue label and the wine's soft, round palate, with a delightful core of cherries and red fruits makes it an superb sipping wine. Perfect to calm the the soul in these troubling times.

No comments: