Tuesday, November 10, 2009

OMG - Drunk Dialing Made Easy


As a wine enthusiast, (drinker) I find I'm have tons of interesting information to share, hence I started this blog. (I'm a dorky know it all). As my sphere of influence has grown (I have too much time on my hands) I've noticed I have tons more to say (apparently I'm starting to believe my own Bull$#!%). Now, in addition to blogging I also tweet. (I'm so hip) But the problem I've come across lately is finding time to text, let alone type. (when you always have a drink in hand it hard to deal with those little buttons)

Finally, someone has invented something that really saves time. Welcome to the world of vlingo, the fastest way to get things done on your phone. Sure, to a simpleton (you) vlingo sounds like a voice activation app. However to a "business person" like myself, vlingo is a whole new world of possibility. When I first discovered vlingo I was compelled to crack a bottle of Sumarroca Brut Reserva, to celebrate.

This fine spanish bubbly was the prefect expression for how I felt when I first came across vlingo. On paper I'd describe the wine as intense straw yellow, with fine bubbles. The aroma showed good intensity, with notes aniseed, white fruit and bread. On the palette the mouthfeel is medium bodied, great acidity and fresh, with some persistence. But in average joe speak, (for you the reader) I was excited. At such an affordable price, this wine has endless possibilities to impress. Just like my new favorite toy, my vlingo app.

In fact, with glass in one hand and bottle of Spanish cava in the other, I able to send texts to all my friends about how great Sumarroca Brut Reserva is. Their is nothing so sweet as texting with ones voice. No more wasted phone minutes waiting for my turn to talk. Thanks to vlingo I can just speak my thoughts and my lucky friends get to enjoy my extraordinary insights. Don't worry I'll say it for you, viva vlingo.

No comments: